Adriana Candelaria has not received any gifts yet
Do you have a desire to express yourself on cultural issues that affect your life? Tell us! Latinitas is having a blog-a-thon contest where girls get to pick a topic of their interest and enter for a chance to win some prizes! Below are the rules and details. Buena suerte!…Continue
I successfully survived the horror years of teenage hormones about about seven years ago. It was always my goal throughout my teens to be Ms. Mature and I always tried to be the better person or stay away from situations that I knew would bring trouble. I find myself today as a 21-year-old college lady that stands alone on a campus full of diversity, a sea of people who have lived and learned from past experiences."That's just the way things are," is often the feedback I receive when I…Continue
1) Learn what presidents are on the money bills.
2) Model a bra in my school's bra fashion show for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
3) Take care of Luna (my doggy) the best I can.
4) Don't ditch my school newspaper, University Star.
5) Keep on dreaming even if it breaks my heart.
6) Run across the sprinklers in the middle of the night, holding a loved one's hand.
7) Write letters, send photos, use my post office as…Continue