Taylor Figueroa has not received any gifts yet
Just recently, an amazing new policy was proposed- Organic Livestock and Poultry Practices. This policy would ensure that companies using the USDA Organic label refer to “humane “ treatment of animals. Yes, more work needs to be done before the standards require 100% humane treatment, but it is far better than what is required now.
Some of the new standards include:
A minimum space requirement…
The Department of the Interior's Bureau of Land Management is given the responsibility of the Wild Horse and Burro Program, which seeks to manage the wild equine population. There is a debate about whether these animals are invasive species, or native to America, as thousands of years ago, horses became extinct in America, and weren't reintroduced until the 1500s, when Spanish conquistadors brought in their mustangs. Although the landscape has probably changed over the…Continue
Although polydactylism affects about 0.2% of the population, the fact that #5 represent the other 99.8%’s amount of fingers per hand may be one of the most important factors in the way society organizes itself. Because most people have two hands, your value became the midpoint from 0 to 10, with 9 in the highest place for a single digit. This is known as the base 10 system, which was developed in many ancient societies. Some societies even made you the base- a base 5…Continue
I would like to implement smart growth into the newer regions of El Paso. Three smart growth methods include the discouragement of zoning, cultivation of a community identity, and mixing of house size and price.
By discouraging zoning, businesses, parks, and schools would be able to be built within neighborhoods, making it easier for people to walk wherever they need to go. Walking reduces vehicle use, and therefore pollution and traffic,…Continue