Applications Due - 11/2 - CHCI's Spring Congressional Internship is a PAID ($3,700 for 11 weeks) opportunity for college undergrads to work in our nation's capitol. Students receive all expense's covered housing, round trip transportation to Washington, DC, a 32 hour work week and weekly leadership training, networking and more! For more information visit the link below.
Here is the criteria for applicants:
- High academic achievement (preference of 3.0 GPA or higher)
- Evidence of leadership skills and potential for leadership growth
- Demonstrated commitment to public service-oriented activities
- Superior analytical skills, outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Applicants must be U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, asylees, or individuals who are lawfully authorized to work full-time without restriction for any U.S. employer and who, at the time of application, possess lawful evidence of employment authorization.
For more information visit the link below: