To all those young Latinas out there I have 10 essential advice for you guys!
1. You ALL are beautiful. Not matter what anyone can say or do you will always be beautiful.
2. With your beauty you have responsibility! Make wise choices chicas!
3. Everyone deserves respect! And I mean everyone including yourselves! Speak up if you feel that your not being respected
4. Do not limit yourself to anything! Explore your options!
5. Practice your Spanish! If you don't already, watch some Spanish TV
6. Dream big! Never stop dreaming!
7. Just because your friends change it doesn't mean you have to!
8. Learn to be brave! Go ahead and audition for that solo, try out for the soccer team or sign up for an honors class! You never know what could happen!
9. It's never too late to try anything! If you want to join the dance team and all the current members have been dancing for 10 years so what? Work hard, take classes and see what happens.
10. Everyone has bad days! Just take a deep breath, it's only a bad day, not a BAD LIFE.
and remember "someone else is happy with less than what you have"