1) Learn what presidents are on the money bills.
2) Model a bra in my school's bra fashion show for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
3) Take care of Luna (my doggy) the best I can.
4) Don't ditch my school newspaper, University Star.
5) Keep on dreaming even if it breaks my heart.
6) Run across the sprinklers in the middle of the night, holding a loved one's hand.
7) Write letters, send photos, use my post office as much as I can so things can be cherished longer than text messages.
8) Learn how to cook so well that the man who puts a ring on me is silent while he admires my food.
9) Save money so studying abroad seems more realistic.
10) Two-step at country bars more often.
11) Love my mommy as much as I did when I was a little girl because she will ALWAYS be necessary in my life no matter how much I grow up.
12) Cut my hair when I graduate and donate it.
13) Don't over-think when opportunity knocks on my door, jump, take a risk, learn & live.
14) Take the bus down to Austin and get lost; find that wall that says "i love you so much."
15) Make a booklet out of my Instagram photos so I can show my grandchildren someday.
16) Stay happy, keep loving.