SEMA Scholarship fund is offering scholarships, Loans and Technical College Scholarships for any student who has 50 or more credit hours.The minimum GAP requirement is 2.5. They also offer Loan forgiveness options for students in automotive programs who are seeking to go to grad school. Interested? these are some of the requirements:
• SEMA Scholarships for $1,000 - $2,000
• SEMA Loan Forgiveness $1,000 awards for graduates
• SEMA Ohio Technical College full-tuition scholarship
Accounting • Engineering • Race Car Driver/Crew • Administration • Information Technology • Sales/Marketing • Advertising • Manufacturing Technicians • Design/Graphics • Photo/Journalism • Transportation
To be eligible:
- A U.S. citizen enrolled in a full-time at an accredited U.S. university, college or vocational/technical program.
- If currently attending a four-year university, you must have completed a minimum of 50 college credits. If currently attending a two-year community college or vocational/technical program, you must have completed a minimum of 25 college credits.
- Minimum of a 2.5 GPA
For more info please visit: