Are you a teen cancer survivor? The Cancer Association is helping survivors witha scholarship for full-time students. The scholarship applies to any collge,community college, vocational or technical school. Participants must complete 25 service hours.
Childhood Cancer Survivor College Scholarship for full-time students for up to $10,000!
DEADLINE: Feb. 22!
Applicants must be:
• Diagnosed with cancer before the age of 21
• U.S. citizen age 25 or younger at the time of application
• Resident of AK, AZ, CO, ID, MO, ND, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
• 2.5 GPA or above
• Accepted without condition to an accredited university, college, community college or vocational technical school
• Do 25 hours of service a year
For more info please visit: http://www.cancer.org/myacs/greatwest/programsandservices/childhood...